Are you a logical thinker? Someone that enjoys a fast-paced environment and looking for a new opportunity that will excite you with endless opportunities to develop and progress?
At Haldane Fisher we are looking for the right person with a positive, hardworking attitude that will work in a company that is investing in its future and its people.
Haldane Fisher are a leading timber and builder’s merchants and have a reputation for innovation and excellence within their field. We have 22 branches across Northern Ireland, England and Isle of Man and are continuing to grow from strength to strength.
Based at our Site in Newry, a full time, permanent opportunity has arisen in our Roof Truss Department for an ambitious Site Surveyor. The primary focus is to liaise between the Roof Truss department and architects / Builders offices with the purpose of transferring accurate site measurements and other critical design details. The role will also involve travelling throughout Ireland to customer sites which will include the benefit of a Company car.
Reporting to the Roof Truss Manager, the Site Surveyor will:
- Read Construction / Architecture Drawings in order to abstract necessary measurements and site detail to carry out Roof Truss / Posi-Joint design.
- Lift accurate site measurement
- Pass live jobs to estimating department for other material quotations.
- Be aware and pass site information to truss office for quotation and follow up.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of lifting accurate site measurements
- Highly motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- It would be desirable but not essential to have a joinery background
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is Monday 19th February 2024.